Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Mobile Witness

I was going through some archived blogs on ilearntechnology and I found My Mobile Witness. It is a free service that you can sign up for. It is designed that if you are in a scary situation you can take a picture and send it to them. The picture can only be retrieved by law enforcement or a subpoena. They recommend taking pictures before a blind date, on unfamiliar trails take a picture of the sign.

It seems to me your family needs to know about it in order to let law enforcement know to check here for possible leads. But as I was reading about it I th ought about the times my Mother wandered off and before I kept current pictures of her to show to the police.

I also thought of my niece and many young people who in their daily living may be in harms way. I thought of the many hours it might save that would make a difference in finding them quickly.

Take a look at My Mobile Witness


and let me know what you think.

No comments: