Sunday, March 21, 2010

Keeping The Brain Active

When I was taking care of my mother I often used kids material and games. I know there is a lot of controversy about using "kids" material with mature individuals. My decision to do it stemmed from several things: 1. My mother had been a elementary teacher and enjoyed children's art and learning 2. It was what I was familiar with 3. I did not find similar leveled things with content for adults.

That said I would like to share a site I found that has many educational games linked to it. I played many of them and found them funny and entertaining. Sometimes it is just quick things to keep our brain thinking in new ways. As an adult you are probably good with multiplication. It is surprising when it is in a game format and speed is a factor how are brain responds to this challenge.

With that in mind I would like to share this site for your enjoyment Fletcher Elementary School Weblinks.

No comments: